The US, the Netherlands and China remained the three largest importers of Vietnamese cashew nuts with market shares of 37.9%, 13.1% and 10.9%, respectively.
In the opposite direction, Vietnam imported around 151,540 tons of raw cashew nuts worth US$304.4 million in June, bringing the total amount of imports in six months to US$1.14 billion, down 13% over the same period of last year.
This month’s price of cashew nuts in the world market was quite stable as there were no fluctuations in demand. The average export price of Vietnamese cashew nuts reached US$9,068 per ton in June, down 3.6% compared to May.
The MARD’s Agro Processing and Market Development Authority (AgroTrade) forecast that export markets will be favourable in the coming time as importers accelerate their purchases to serve increasing year-end demands.
In the context of the downward trend in the price of cashew nuts, the Authority also advised domestic businesses to reduce processing capacity, link with farmers to develop high quality material zones and focus on intensive processing to improve the value of products.
- Cashew nut exports to China rise sharply
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- Viet Nam’s fruit and vegetable export value falls in 11 months
- Nigeria stands to lose N30bn from cashew price crash — Arosanyin
- Industry leaders cautious as both German exports and imports rise
- The 10 Best Movie Scores of 2018
- The 10 Best Theater Productions of 2018
- The Highs, Lows, and Whoas of the 2018 Rock Hall Induction Ceremony
- Việt Nam’s fruit and vegetable export value falls in 11 months
- Agricultural export value up 2% in first seven months of 2019
- Vietnam to gain $11b from wood and forest product exports this year
- India's Exports Contract For Fourth Straight Month In November To $25.98 Bn
- Exports contract for fourth straight month in November to $25.98 billion
- India's Services Exports Grew by Over 5% to $17.70 Billion in Oct: RBI Data
- Exports up 19.21% in August; trade deficit slips to $17.4 bn
- High potential of ornamental fish export
- Rupee depreciation not always leads to export growth : EEPC
- Malaysia plans to raise crude palm oil export tax
- Diabetics, here's why you need to include tree nuts in your diet
- Exports contract marginally to USD 25.98 billion in November
Cashew nut exports up 17% in first half of 2018 have 357 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 29, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.