A 13-year-old Carlisle boy has been reported missing, and police are looking for the public’s help in finding him. According to the Carlisle police, officers were called to the mother’s home around 10:11 p.m. Saturday and were told that 13-year-old Brayden Lindsey was missing. He had left the home on the 100 block of W. North St. and was not where she believed him to be. As of 10 a.m. this morning, the teen had not returned home, police say. Anyone with information should contact the Carlisle police, 717-243-5252.
- Parental Control - Dangers To Your Child Online & Internet Child Safety Tips
- Kirk Cousins Isn’t Worth A Shit
- The Howl Issue #3
- Top Seven Things You Need But Don't Buy
- Boyhood Sexuality - Shaping a Male's Attitude Towards Sex
- The Rise of Lawlessness
- Car Insurance - It's Getting Increasingly Expensive When You're Elderly
- Beyond MySpace: Avoiding the Danger of Online Predators
- Protecting Your Collection From The Bad-Guys
- Would You Know if Your Child Were Being Bullied? 4 Tips to Keep Them From Becoming a Victim
13-year-old boy reported missing have 180 words, post on www.pennlive.com at June 3, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.