Infatuated with DanielsRe: “Stormy night at Bucks Wild,” by Robert Wilonsky, Monday Metro & State column. Can the media’s infatuation with Stormy Daniels sink any lower? Wilonsky pays to have his picture with her at a strip club, while her attorney files suit for defamation of character. Defamation? The fact that she has vivid sex with strangers, filmed in high definition, speaks for itself. How on earth can reporters cover that instead of focusing more on the wonderful progress on North Korea? Or acknowledge the blatant, disgusting treatment of press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner?The thinly veiled efforts to overthrow President Donald Trump become crasser and more obvious.Anton Skell, PlanoTrump gets his own medicineRe: “After-dinner jokes were hard to digest – Reaction to roast falls mainly along political lines,” Monday news story. So the rudest low-brow person ever elected to the highest job in the land is upset that comedian Michelle Wolf used disparaging, insulting and to-the-point remarks to describe his presidency and the sycophants that are part of it. Gee, what a surprise. Just because he insulted everyone while running for president, after being elected and doing it verbally and from the shadows [Twitter], he feels it is… Read full this story
- WATCH: Stormy Daniels Tells CBS All The Dirty Details About Alleged Romp With Trump
- Stormy Daniels picks new fight with President Trump over defamation ruling
- Writers Guild Of America Awards 2020: Complete List Of Winners
- Surviving Ghost Ship: Man learns to stand, walk and talk again
- Talk This Way: Rolling Stone’s 1994 Interview With Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler
- Taika Waititi & Stephen Merchant Talk Hope, Hate and Jojo Rabbit at Fantastic Fest 2019
- The BuzzFeed News Standards And Ethics Guide
- Tina Fey’s Sarah Palin Returns to SNL to Lead Anti-Trump Anthem ‘What I Did for Trump’
- President Trump's $5.6m 30-second commercial sparks fury after he boasts about freeing black prisoner Alice Johnson
- Did Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais go TOO far? Comedian jokes about Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew as he eviscerates 'woke' Hollywood, telling stars: 'If ISIS started a streaming service, you'd call your agent'
Writers talk about Stormy Daniels, Fox News, comfort animals, the Holocaust and LGBT rights have 348 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at May 1, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.