The bride reached for the varmala first, brother Harshvardhan reminded ‘jiju’ that he came into his sister’s life first, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor crooned ‘Masakali’… All the action from the big fat B’wood wedding of the year. Sonam Kapoor married long-time beau Anand Ahuja in a traditional Anand Karaj on Tuesday at her aunt Kavita Singh’s Bandra bungalow. The ceremony started past noon and concluded an hour later. “The bungalow was decorated with mogras. There were candles everywhere and a cloud of fragrance tantalised the senses,” informed a guest. A Brit fragrance house that has previously worked at a royal wedding had made its inroads into Bollywood with this one. Read Also:Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja wedding party: From Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif to Kangana Ranaut, Bollywood groove with the newlyweds Sonam was a radiant bride in a red Anuradha Vakil lehenga, complemented by pearl and gold jewellery, the eye-catcher being a long Guttapusalu necklace. During the varmala ceremony, when one of the guests asked who would want to go first, she quickly reached for the garland while her ‘babu’, as she fondly calls Anand, was still waiting for his varmala. Earlier, she’d walked to the mandap with brother… Read full this story
- Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's Diwali selfie is absolutely adorable!
- Video: Anand Ahuja distributes Diwali laddoos to the paparazzi and it is the sweetest thing on the internet today!
- Photos: Sonam Kapoor and husband Anand Ahuja are all smiles as they return to the bay hand-in-hand
- Sonam Kapoor gives us major bridal feels in a gorgeous pink lehenga
- Sonam Kapoor looks gorgeous in green Masaba Gupta saree
- One for the frame: Alia Bhatt is all smiles in Ranbir Kapoor's 'family' picture
- Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh finally heading home; Anupam Kher pens emotional post for friends
- Soni Razdan junks rumours of Alia-Ranbir wedding, calls it baseless
- Shah Rukh Khan pens heartwarming note for Gauri Khan on 28th wedding anniversary
- 'South film industry was neglected': Upasana Konidela makes an appeal to PM Modi after he meets Bollywood stars
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja tie the knot in a traditional Anand Karaj have 338 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at May 9, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.