Weddings are about love, companionship, spending a lot of money to look really, really pretty for one day in your life when everyone will be photographing you, and hopefully lifelong happiness between two people. For celebrity weddings, it’s about all of the above and also about who gets to design the dress, who’s invited, where it’s happening, and how many details you can absorb about the ceremony in real time. For royal weddings, it’s about all of that plus what royal waves are rippling because of the marriage, any international drama leading up to the big day, and extra-fancy details like which carriage the bride and groom will be riding in and what time the queen is arriving. All that, and betting. It’s also about betting. Royal weddings are inherently a spectator sport because of the high profile details and how much public interest is already attached to the participants from the second they announced their engagement (and probably before). Being able to gamble on a life event that’s usually only good for open bars and seeing friends from college makes it all the better. Super rich people involved? Perfect. This is where I say gambling isn’t legal in the… Read full this story
- Royal wedding goes off without a hitch
- First Photos of the Royal Family of 4! Princess Kate, Prince William, Prince George and Princess Charlotte Enter Church for Christening
- High fives for Kate! Duchess of Cambridge champions high street style in a Zara dress and Hobbs coat as she and Prince William meet children in South Wales
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Reported Matchmaker Misha Nonoo Shares Photos from Royal Wedding
- Royal Wedding Alert! Princess Beatrice Engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: 'We Are Both So Excited'
- Prince William wants to give his kids ‘a normal childhood without the confines of royal life,’ expert says
- Royal wedding: Windsor Castle invitation for public
- Princess Beatrice’s wedding – when will Prince Andrew’s daughter wed Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi?
- Who's who in the House of Windsor: Queen Elizabeth II's line of succession
- Taxpayers face bill of 'hundreds of thousands' to cover security at Princess Beatrice's wedding to millionaire property developer, says former Met chief
Royal Wedding prop bets: Prince William’s hair, the queen’s hat, and if the Spice Girls will perform have 361 words, post on www.sbnation.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.