Officers are appealing for information about the whereabouts of a 17-year-old girl who was reported missing at the weekend. Anh Kim Vo was reported missing from the Balderton area of Newark at around 10.30pm on Saturday (May 12). Nottinghamshire Police said she is known to “frequent the Sutton-in-Ashfield area”. Officers are concerned for her safety and are appealing to anyone with any information about her location to come forward. A statement released by the force said: “Anh is described as Vietnamese, of a slim build and is around 5ft 3ins tall. “She is described as having shoulder length brown hair and was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt and light jogging bottoms.” Anyone who sees Anh or has information about her whereabouts is urged to call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 512 of May 13.
- Police hunting for 17-year-old girl who vanished in Sheffield on Saturday night
- 17-year-old girl sexually assaulted in Derbyshire
- CCTV appeal after 17-year-old girl is sexually assaulted on Sheffield-Leicester train
- Missing 17-year-old girl believed to be in Fareham, police say
- Man, 21, arrested on suspicion of murder after 17-year-old girl’s body found in a house in Mansfield
- Police hunt suspect after 17-year-old girl 'groped' on London bus
- 17-year-old girl remains in critical condition after crash
- Man found guilty of drugging and raping 17-year-old girl
- Police searching for 19-year-old who went missing during Storm Emma
- Police launch probe after 17-year-old girl found dead in Scottish Borders
Police launch appeal to find 17-year-old girl reported missing from Newark area have 243 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.