Danny Boyle has officially signed up as director of the next Bond film. The Trainspotting and Slumdog Millionaire filmmaker was rumoured to be involved and has previously spoken about working on a script for the movie, which will see Daniel Craig back as 007. In an official statement, EON Productions confirmed that Boyle had signed up, saying that production on the 25th Bond film will begin in December. The as yet untitled film – due for release in the UK on October 25 next year – will be Craig’s fifth outing as 007. Daniel Craig in his fifth outing as James Bond in the 25th instalment of the franchise. “We will begin shooting Bond 25 at Pinewood Studios in December with our partners at MGM and thrilled that Universal Pictures will be our international distributor.” Oscar winner Boyle will direct from an original screenplay by John Hodge, who also worked on Trainspotting. Boyle previously said of the rumours: “We’re working on a script at the moment and we’ll see what happens. But it’s a great idea so hopefully it’ll work. I’d love to be able to tell you more but I’m not going to,” he told the Associated Press. The… Read full this story
- New James Bond film No Time To Die: UK release date, cast and trailer
- James Bond's daughter 'set for her own SPIN-OFF as bosses approach Phoebe Waller-Bridge to pen story on her journey to becoming a spy'
- James Bond star Ben Whishaw set to play NHS doctor Adam Kay in series based on his memoir... as No Time To Die's release date is changed AGAIN
- No Time To Die: New James Bond Movie Gets Earlier Release Slot
- Kylie Minogue to launch disco comeback this week with new track Say Something
- 'People say I'm like Basil but now I'm playing my dad': John Cleese on return to sitcoms 42 years after Fawlty Towers
- Dani Dyer’s parents are furious after she was snapped snogging bad-boy ex Sammy Kimmence
- Britain’s billionairesses: Record 25 women including Salma Hayek are now in the ten-figure fortune club – and 150 are worth over £120million
- Another top general slams Donald Trump: Former chairman of the joint chiefs Martin Dempsey calls threat of using military force 'dangerous' as Colin Powell moves to intervene too
New James Bond director revealed have 371 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.