By PTI MUMBAI: The ‘Pink’ fame actress Taapsee Pannu says she never planned to enter the film industry and it just happened organically. “I have never planned to foray into any wood. I didn’t have plans to foray into film industry, forget about Hollywood, South or Bollywood. It just happened organically,” the actress told PTI. However, if she gets an opportunity in Hollywood which is worth putting effort and time, she would explore that, but would never approach anyone with her profile in hand. “It’s not like I am anything against working in Hollywood, and it’s also not like that I am going to go there with my profile searching for work,” she said. Several Bollywood actresses, including Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra, have done Hollywood films. When asked whether Taapsee would approach Hollywood with her profile if she finds a good project, Taapsee said that she already has several films in Bollywood and she is being cast in variety of roles. “I am already content here. I am getting wonderful roles here. I am doing all kinds of role I have thought of… That is why I am not feeling that hunger to go to Hollywood,” she added. Commenting… Read full this story
- Taapsee Pannu shares ‘partly embarrassing’ pic from school days when she was appointed head girl
- Taapsee Pannu on donating for Covid-19 relief: I have done my bit for my personal satisfaction and not for attention
- Quarantine Post: Taapsee Pannu shares a throwback pic from her schools days which makes her feel 'partly proud and partly embarrassed'
- Taapsee Pannu speaks about trolls: ‘They will ask for your film to be banned. When it works despite them, they are enraged’
- Lockdown diaries: Celebs share their 21-day plan
- Shruti Haasan clarifies she’s not part of Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab
- The 79 Best Pandemic Movies to Binge in Quarantine
- Surviving Covid-19 in the back of beyond
- TikTok is the social media sensation of lockdown. Could I become its new star?
Never planned to foray into any "wood": Taapsee Pannu have 327 words, post on www.deccanherald.com at May 20, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.