Jada Pinkett Smith didn’t hold back from getting very personal in the premiere episode of her Facebook talk show Red Table Talk — by bringing on Will Smith‘s ex-wife as her first guest. The actress, 46, sat down with Sheree Fletcher to have an honest and open conversation about the difficult times they faced trying to become a blended family. Pinkett Smith started dating the actor while he was still married to Fletcher, with whom he shared a 3-year-old son, Trey, at the time. The Girls Trip actress and Smith have since been married for 20 years. “Because I did not understand marriage, I did not understand divorce, I probably should have fell back,” Pinkett Smith admits in the clip, to which Fletcher jokingly replies, “You think?” Image zoom Jada Pinkett Smith and Sheree Fletcher Red Table Talk/Facebook But it wasn’t all laughs. The women recall the moment Trey met Pinkett Smith for the first time and got emotional as they realized how far they’ve come as a unit. “So Trey comes home and I said, ‘How did you like Miss Jada?’ He said, ‘I really liked her, Mommy,’ ” Fletcher says. When Pinkett Smith whispers, “Oh my God” in response and… Read full this story
- Jada says she never wanted to marry Will
- Jada Pinkett-Smith 'never' wanted to marry
- Jada Pinkett Smith's unconventional marriage
- Jada Pinkett Smith's marriage isn't 'perfect'
- Jada Pinkett Smith's family is stronger than ever
- Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk learning experience
- Jada Pinkett Smith: 'My marriage isn't perfect'
- Jada Pinkett Smith: There's only one Oprah Winfrey
- Jada Pinkett Smith in a 'good place'
- Jada Pinkett Smith wants Duchess Meghan on show
Jada Pinkett Smith Regrets Dating Will Smith While He Was Married: I Should Have 'Fell Back' have 269 words, post on people.com at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.