A Hollywood star who has appeared in three James Bond movies and a host of TV hits is coming to Doncaster. Actor Colin Salmon, who has also appeared in the Resident Evil film series as well as starring roles in hit US dramas Arrow and Limitless and was a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing, will be guest speaker at Doncaster Minster’s summer dinner in July.Colin, 55, played Charles Robinson in Die Another Day, The World Is Not Enough and Tomorrow Never Dies and other shows and films he has appeared in include Prime Suspect 2, Bad Girls, Alien vs. Predator and The Secret Diary of a Call Girl.He was one of the celebrity contestants on the tenth series of BBC One’s Strictly Come Dancing, partnered with professional dancer Kristina Rihanoff but was eliminated as a result of the “dance-off” in week five.More recently he has been seen by television audiences as Walter Steele on US drama series Arrow and General Coburn on 24: Live Another Day, a limited series based on Fox network’s hit TV series, 24. He will be after dinner guest speaker at the ball which will take place in the Minster on July 13.A 3-course silver service… Read full this story
- Former FBI special agent on Byrne claims: 'This is not a James Bond movie'
- Next James Bond Movie to Reportedly Introduce Lashana Lynch as First Black and Female 007
- No Time to Die Photo Has James Bond Armed and Ready for Action
- Matthew Vaughn Would Love to Direct James Bond, But Only With One Particular Actor
- James Bond Will Never Be a Woman, Claims Executive Producer
- Danny Boyle's exit from James Bond throws franchise into chaos
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Richard Madden Rumored to Be up for James Bond Role
- Sam Mendes Drops His Gay Talese 'Voyeur's Motel' Film. Could He Be Returning to James Bond?
- Is Poldark's Aidan Turner the Next James Bond?
- Exclusive: Naomie Harris Says She'd 'Love' Daniel Craig to Return as James Bond
Hollywood and James Bond movie star coming to Doncaster have 327 words, post on www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.