Former California Governor George Deukmejian speaks during a groundbreaking ceremony for the California Science Center’s World of Ecology October 2, 2006 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by David McNew/Getty Images) Remarks by Governor George Deukmejian, right, brings a laugh from San Francisco Giants great Willie Mays as he declared to be Willie Mays Day Monday, April 14, 1986, Sacramento, California. (AP Photo/Walt Zeboski) Sound The gallery will resume inseconds Republican U.S. Senator Pete Wilson, right, shakes hands with presidential candidate George Bush as California Gov. George Deukmejian looks on at a rally in Orange, California on Tuesday, June 8, 1988. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma) Democratic presidential, Michael Dukakis, the Massachusetts governor, left, and Republican California Governor George Deukmejian, chat at the Capitol in Sacramento, California, May 20, 1987 during a brief meeting. (AP Photo/Walt Zeboski) Former California Gov. George Deukmejian, center, and his successor, Pete Wilson, right, leave a news conference at the Capitol in Sacramento Thursday, March 21, 1996, after giving their endorsement for the presidential nomination of fellow Republican Bob Dole. At left is Assemblyman Jan Goldsmith, R-Poway. (AP Photo/Bob Galbraith) Republican gubernatorial candidate, Secretary of State Bill Jones, left, looks on as former California Gov. George Deukmejian anwers… Read full this story
- California police detective, 43, dies of coronavirus after she was twice denied a test because she had no underlying health condition
- California governor outlines plan to reopen in conjunction with West Coast states
- California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis
- California governor to reveal plans for easing virus orders
- California governor to announce plans to start easing virus restrictions
- California Governor Working To Give More Coronavirus Aid To Illegal Aliens
- New York has 12 TIMES more deaths than California because the state was slow to react to the pandemic, late on lockdown rules and advised residents to 'go on with' their lives, experts say
- A new Trump vs. California battle looms over reopening an economy battered by coronavirus
- Is California's internal coronavirus model showing a mid-to-late May peak realistic?
- Three Southern California churches sue Gov. Newsom over coronavirus orders
Former California governor George Deukmejian dies at 89 have 334 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.