Daniel Craig will become The Man with the Golden Goodbye – as it’s reported he’ll net £50million from his final 007 flick. The mammoth fee dwarfs the £37million he earned for 2015’s Spectre. Craig’s bumper new deal will be thanks to an executive producer credit, endorsements and profits, as well as his wages. The film is likely to run for around two hours and 20 minutes, which would mean the 50-year-old banking £357,000 per minute of screen time. He will start five months of filming in December, ahead of a planned release in autumn next year. He previously stated that he would rather ‘slash his wrists’ than return to the role, but later said that he made the remarks two days after he finished shooting Spectre and was exhausted. Oscar-winner Danny Boyle will earn about £7million for directing the as-yet-untitled flick. A film source in LA said: “Daniel is raring to go out with a bang alongside Danny. They have been talking already about their visions and the practicalities once the cameras start rolling in December at Pinewood. “Daniel is worth every penny given that Spectre made over £700million and Skyfall over £900million before they sold DVD, streaming and TV… Read full this story
- Filming Of James Bond Movie 'No Time To Die' Causes Massive Terror Scare At UK's RAF Airbase
- Who Will Direct the Next James Bond Movie? Danny Boyle Tipped for Director's Chair for Bond 25
- Lashana Lynch Reportedly Set to Inherit '007' in New James Bond Movie
- New James Bond Film Title Revealed, as Daniel Craig Steps in For His Farewell Portrayal of Agent 007
- Daniel Craig Thinks Every Gender & Race Should Be Considered for the Next James Bond
- James Bond 25: Daniel Craig Reveals the Real Reason He Did No Time to Die
- Daniel Craig is bruised and bloodied in No Time To Die film still shared on official 007 Instagram account... prompting hope the trailer will drop soon
- Next James Bond Actor Battle: Who Will Replace Daniel Craig? Damian Lewis, Idris Elba...
- James Bond Heineken Commercial Brings Back a Classic Villain
- Daniel Craig Explains Why He Returned as James Bond One Last Time in No Time To Die
Eye-watering amount Daniel Craig will net for final James Bond movie have 353 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 25, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.