In further developments, a report in a leading daily also claims that the film will begin shooting as early as the second week of June. A source close to the film also spoke about the same with the leading daily. He said, “It is a month-long schedule and they will be filming in London and Scotland. The film is a murder mystery which revolves around the duo and Taapsee’s love interest who is a businessman.” If Badla does actually take off, this won’t be the first time that Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu will be sharing screen space. The two were previously seen together in Pink. Pink was directed by Shoojit Sircar. The film was a courtroom drama in which Amitabh played a lawyer who was fighting a case for a girl who was molested. Pink, won them both a ton of accolades for their phenomenal performances. In an interview with a daily portal, Taapsee also spoke about her experience of working with the superstar in Pink, she said, “It was an honour to work with him. After all, it’s just my third Hindi film. But I wasn’t intimated at all. I was excited, yes. I am not crazy about… Read full this story
- Jaya Bachchan to return to the big screen with Gajendra Ahire’s next?
- 'Gritty and witty': Reactions to the death of screen legend Sean Connery
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan to share screen together in Laal Singh Chaddha?
- Now, Rakul Preet Singh has her own pawri!
- When Bollywood threw its weight around!
- Digital parenting: 10 tips to keep your kids safe
- Paramount Plus: Everything to know about CBS All Access' streaming revamp
- Americans ignore COVID-19 pandemic, political leaders to travel for Thanksgiving
- Britney Spears seeks freedom from father in series of court moves
Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu to reunite on screen again have 298 words, post on www.filmfare.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.