IT is one of the most prestigious roles in cinema and the battle to replace Daniel Craig as the next permanent James Bond is on. Following Daniel Craig’s confirmation that he will be playing the role ONE last time, the question of who will succeed him as 007 after that is a hot topic. Here are the latest odds on his replacement… Who will be the new James Bond? Daniel Craig has played Bond in four films since 2006 – Casino Royale, Quantum Of Solace, Skyfall and Spectre. He has confirmed he will be bowing out after he does one more film. That means that the hunt for the next 007 is firmly on, and one of these dashing actors are no doubt hoping to be asked to hop in Bond’s shoes for a shaken not stirred Martini. Here are the latest odds on which actor will take over from Daniel… James Norton Age: 32 Odds: 3/1 💰How to claim your FREE £30 bet on the ‘next James Bond’💰1 Register for Sun Bets here 2 Bet £10 or more 3 Sun Bets will stick a £30 bet in your account Where do we know him from? Viewers may recognise James from… Read full this story
- Five Actors Who Could Replace Daniel Craig As James Bond
- Matthew Vaughn Would Love to Direct James Bond, But Only With One Particular Actor
- Is Poldark's Aidan Turner the Next James Bond?
- Danny Boyle's exit from James Bond throws franchise into chaos
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Richard Madden Rumored to Be up for James Bond Role
- Exclusive: Naomie Harris Says She'd 'Love' Daniel Craig to Return as James Bond
- In defence of Cats: Why director Tom Hooper deserves some credit
- Cats movie review: Even nine lives aren’t enough to survive this nightmarish hell ride
- Winter movie preview: 'Star Wars,' Scorsese and Sandler highlight the final slate of 2019's films
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule
Who will be the next James Bond? Odds on Tom Hardy, James Norton, Idris Elba and Jack Huston have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.