Kyle Hightower, Ap Sports Writer Published 12:13 pm, Saturday, April 14, 2018 BOSTON (AP) — By now, the Boston Celtics have come to expect adversity. They were barely five minutes into the season when Gordon Hayward’s gruesome ankle injury offered the first collective gasp in what would be an 82-game schedule replete with more head-shaking moments. The most recent setback, season-ending knee surgery for Kyrie Irving, left teams in the East almost hoping for a chance to face the wounded Celtics in the first round of the playoffs. Boston enters as the No. 2 seed. But it is certainly vulnerable opposite a seventh-seeded Bucks team with which it split four games this season. Milwaukee is led by one of the league’s budding young talents in 23-year-old Giannis Antetokounmpo. Sports Channel Now Playing: Now Playing Warriors Begin Quest for Back-To-Back Titles With Game 1 Win Over Spurs Sports Illustrated Michigan Forward Moritz Wagner Declares For 2018 NBA Draft Sports Illustrated Mark Sanchez Suspended Four Games For Violating NFL’s PED Policy Sports Illustrated Wizards’ Jodie Meeks Suspended 25 Games For Violating NBA Drug Policy Sports Illustrated The Line Episode 21: NBA Playoff Preview Sports Illustrated Underdogs Worth Betting On In The NBA Playoffs… Read full this story
- The trick Brendan Rodgers uses to keep Celtic fittest side in country
- Celtic and Rangers snubbed while Dundee and Dundee United lauded in pitch awards
- Boston Celtics' path to NBA Finals looks clearer as LeBron James joins Los Angeles Lakers
- Boston Celtics stars Kyrie Irving and Jayson Tatum both inside NBA's top-10 most popular jerseys
- LeBron James signing with Los Angeles Lakers puts pressure squarely on the Boston Celtics
- Is Odsonne Edouard worth his Celtic transfer fee?
- Pair of former Bucks assistant coaches find new homes
- 6 takeaways from the Celtics’ unexpectedly successful season
- Grayson Allen: Boston Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum couldn't beat every Duke player in one-on-one
- Kris Ajer begs Kieran Tierney to snub Everton and stay at Celtic
Hobbled Celtics expect challenge from Giannis, Bucks have 311 words, post on pilotonline.com at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.