Graduation is a time to celebrate your accomplishments, but remember the photos will probably stick around for a while.
You don’t want people scrolling through social media the next day and seeing your pic among the same boring photos. And you don’t want to see the photo on your mom’s mantlepiece for decades to come and wish you’d planned for it a bit better.
You want your pictures to look good, but it can be hectic with all the students, flashes, and stressed parents trying to catch their children in the sea of graduates. Here are seven ways to stand out and make your graduation pictures look really good.
1. Find the perfect editing app
2. Customize your cap & gown
You’ll have plenty of regular photos with your cap and gown, so how about spicing things up and decorating your whole attire. You’ll definitely stand out amongst all the graduates in the crowd, which is a huge benefit to your parents.
3. Use fun and creative props
The best way to show off your personality and have others participate in the fun is using props. Things like balloons, frames, and wearables are good options to try.
4. Look for a meaningful backdrop
You’ll have a chance to take photos in front of notable areas on campus, so why not pick a place that’s meaningful to you. Maybe there’s a hidden spot in which you liked to study or an area you and your friends hung out at after classes. Forget the statue and find a place that really matters.
5. Search for perfect lighting
There should be plenty of natural light around you, especially if your graduation is outside. So, turn off the flash and look for a spot that needs no enhancements.
6. Try out different poses
It’s OK to do the standard smile-and-stand pose, but why not try some fun poses instead. A silly face or the popular jumping-in-the-air pose can change a formal picture to a fun one.
7. Just have fun
Remember, it’s your graduation. Don’t take life too seriously and just have fun. There are no rules to the perfect photo.
So, go forth and make your photos worth remembering.
- Sure beats the office! How law graduate, 24, swapped a corporate career to get paid to travel full-time around the world - and is now building her dream villa in Bali
- The Most Inspiring Ways Celebrities Have Coped With Public Body Shaming
- Anorexic student became 'obsessed' with pictures of skinny girls on social media
- Kyle Richards Reckons With the Feminism of ‘Real Housewives’ and ‘American Woman’
- 16 best military PHOTOS that capture America's bravehearts
- Lottery winners from last 25 years explain what they've done with their millions
- Hair Colour Trends 2017
- Cindy Sherman: Will Gompertz reviews the artist's show at the National Portrait Gallery ★★★★☆
- How the sandwich consumed Britain
- Rubberneckers, rejoice:
- Julian Barnes: master of fiction with whole worlds living in his prose
- T.I. and wife Tiny Harris are SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME since scandal surrounding rapper admitting he takes daughter, 18, to gynecologist to see if she is still a virgin
- 'Okay, I thought - cope with it'
- How white engineers built racist code – and why it's dangerous for black people
- Andreas Gursky review – godlike visions from the great chronicler of our age
- A reflection on 1988, the year of N.W.A. and The Fresh Prince
- The most EXTREME Big Brother transformations of all time... from leaking bum lifts to designer hoo-hahs
- First Brexit then Trump. Is Italy next for the west’s populist wave?
- 1963: The Profumo scandal
- Madonna’s ‘Erotica,’ ‘Sex’: Why Musical Masterpiece, Defiant Book Still Matter
7 ways to take the perfect graduation picture have 733 words, post on mashable.com at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.