By Kofi Outlaw – March 31, 2018 12:10 am EDT Share 3 Comments 3 The cast of Wonder Woman 2 keeps getting more interesting. First, we got the totally unexpected casting of Kirsten Wiig as DC villain Cheetah, and just yesterday we learned that Game of Thrones and Kingsman 2 star Pedro Pascal would be joining the sequel as well. As has become customary in the superhero movie genre (particularly the DC Films camp), director Patty Jenkins welcomed Pascal to Wonder Woman 2 on social media: Counting down the minutes until I get to work with the great @PedroPascal1 again. Welcome aboard!!!! Lucky us. ❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/vhHUmpF87o — Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) March 29, 2018 Pascal and Jenkins previously worked on a TV movie called “Exposed”, which is why she specifies working with the actor “again.” Needless to say, both of them have seen their respective careers rise meteorically since then. We still don’t have the details on who Pascal is playing in Wonder Woman 2, and it’s kind of hard to call. There have been all kinds of rumors about the story and time period of the film, with some stating a modern day tale, and others looking at other historical… Read full this story
- Wonder Woman 84 director Patti Jenkins says the 80s revealed 'mankind at its best and worst' at Comic Con with Gal Gadot
- Pedro Pascal's
- 'Wonder Woman 2' is official, but with a big question
- Wonder Woman 1984: First Look At Kristen Wiig As Cheetah Revealed
- Wonder Woman 1984: Photos, release date, plot details, cast and more
- Confirmed: Pedro Pascal to play villain Maxwell Lord opposite Gal Gadot in 'Wonder Woman 1984'
- Wonder Woman 1984 TRAILER release date revealed for Justice League prequel
- Wonder Woman 1984 First Trailer Set to Release on December 8 at Comic Con Experience in Brazil
- The next Wonder Woman movie finally has a trailer date
- Kristen Wiig sinks claws into 'Wonder Woman 2' villain role
Wonder Woman 2 Director Patty Jenkins Welcomes Pedro Pascal to Film have 300 words, post on comicbook.com at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.