Mar 5, 2018; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg during the first half against the Boston Celtics at the United Center. Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports The Bulls are a bad team, looking at their roster, but they’ve had some questionable late-game losses recently, leading some to suggest they’re tanking.And the assumptions are warranted. The team has blown a number of leads with under a minute remaining — even seconds, like their recent loss to the Sixers — and it’s hard to imagine that they’re actually that bad. Not only that, they’ve been resting healthy veterans, which is usually a telltale sign that a team is tanking.Well, as it turns out, the league has taken note of it, and has issued a warning to the Bulls, according to Shams Charania of The Vertical. Lopez, who is healthy, hasn’t played in roughly three weeks. It’s understandable if the team wants to allocate a good chunk of his minutes to the younger guys — but not all of them.It’s possible that Mark Cuban’s recent admission about his team tanking played a part in all of this, and the league is beginning to do whatever it can to prevent it from happening.Still,… Read full this story
- The NBA's Great International Hope
- No Deal: NBA Cancels First 2 Weeks of Season
- Nation To Always Remember Yao Ming’s 22-Point, 8-Rebound Game Against Milwaukee
- Christ Returns to NBA
- 55-Year-Old Guy Dominating YMCA Pickup Basketball Game
- Which Game Show Has The Best Final Round?
- How Players Like Kobe and LeBron Changed the NBA by Skipping College to Go Pro
- Mark Jackson Calls for Game 5 Boycott as Clippers Sponsors Continue to Flee
- Warriors seek to regain fun as NBA playoffs start
- Some Marquee Names Showing Their Age in the NBA Playoffs
NBA issues stern warning to Bulls about tanking games have 296 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at March 5, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.