Mandar Jamsandekar of Precision Technicals has a buy call on KPIT Technologies with a target price of Rs 250.The current market price of KPIT Technologies is Rs 230.45.Time period given by the analyst is ‘Intra Day’ when KPIT Technologies price can reach defined target. Mandar Jamsandekar recommended keeping a stop loss at Rs 220.KPIT Technologies, incorporated in the year 1990, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 4,551.36 Crore) operating in Information Technology sector. The company has BSR & Co. LLP as its auditors. As on 31-12-2017, the company has a total of 197,498,742 shares outstanding.
- Buy Zensar Technologies, target price Rs 340: Yes Securities
- Buy Petronet LNG, target price Rs 310: Motilal Oswal
- Buy Wonderla Holidays; target of Rs 250: ICICI Direct
- Buy Kajaria Ceramics: target of Rs 1270: Sharekhan
- Gold may continue to trade with a positive bias, target Rs 56,500
- MyLab Starts Shipping COVID-19 Self-Test Kit 'CoviSelf' - Priced At Rs 250
- Buy Tata Consumer Products, target price Rs 775: Motilal Oswal
- Fund raising targets for Phase II-A, II-B reduced
- The Best Target Deals — From $50 off AirPods Pro to a $279 Roomba
- Stock to buy: FIIs back with a bang; here is a list of stocks they may be buying
Buy KPIT Technologies, target Rs 250: Mandar Jamsandekar have 190 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 21, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.