President Donald Trump and his wife hosted a Super Bowl viewing party at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida on Sunday night—complete with a private performance by college cheerleaders.According to the Sun Sentinel, the Florida Atlantic University marching band was present to perform “Hail to the Chief,” “Boogie Wonderland” and “Shut Up and Dance.”Trump thanked the cheerleaders and band after the performance. “Fantastic,” he said. “So great, thank you so much. That was so great, great job, great talent, enjoy the game.” According to the White House pool report, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, son Barron, daughter Tiffany and social media director Dan Scavino also attended the lavish party.During the performances, someone in the crowd shouted at the president and asked whether he was supporting the New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles, according to the Sun Sentinel. Trump responded, “I better not get involved.”Before the game started, Trump honored U.S. service members, expressing appreciation for their sacrifices.”Though many of our nation’s service members are unable to be home with family and friends to enjoy this evening’s American tradition, they are always in our thoughts and prayers,” Trump said.”We owe these heroes the greatest respect for defending… Read full this story
- US rugby team receives support from Patriots' Tom Brady, Nate Ebner before World Cup match
- Tom Brady Should Decide Whether Antonio Brown Returns to the Patriots, Says Stephen A. Smith
- Are Tom Brady, Bill Belichick best NFL quarterback, coach ever?
- Tom Brady Still Relives '08 Giants Super Bowl Loss, Watching Game Film and Lamenting Failure in New Documentary
- Donald Trump would 'love to see Colin Kaepernick' back in the NFL after a two-year absence but ONLY if the controversial quarterback 'is good enough' - not 'because somebody thinks it's a good PR move'
- Tom Brady Leaves Press Conference After Two Questions About His Friendship With Donald Trump
- Super Bowl 2019: Twitter Compares Adam Levine's Tank to Pillow, Curtain Print
- Tom Brady On Donald Trump: "He's A Good Friend Of Mine ... I Support All My Friends"
- AMAZING Super Bowl PIX: Families take centre-stage after Eagles stun Patriots
- With Patriots Favored To Win Super Bowl, Which Other Teams Have the Best Odds?
Donald Trump Watched Super Bowl With Cheerleaders — And Left Before Seeing Patriots, Tom Brady Lose have 366 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 5, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.