Horror, drama, romance and action… it’s all on your plate this year.
Lots of interesting movies are coming up for release in 2018.
You got a taste of it in the first part of this feature.
Check out more interesting movies coming to a screen near you this year.
After making three 1920 horror movies, Vikram Bhatt has moved on to 1921.
A Wednesday, Special Chabees Director Neeraj Pandey casts Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra in the Kargil 1999-set Aiyaary.
Sid M is said to be playing Captain Vikram Batra, the soldier who became a legend.
Aiyaary was scheduled to be released on the Republic Day weekend, but has now been deferred, likely because Padmavat opens that weekend.
Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran
Based on a real story, the patriotic thriller — with John Abraham and Diana Penty in the led — is directed by Tere Bin Laden director Abhishek Sharma.
Sushant Singh Rajput didn’t have a great 2017 thanks to Raabta flopping at the box office.
2018 will see him first in Karan Johar’s action film, Drive, directed by Tarun Mansukhani (Dostana).
Veere Di Wedding
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania get together for a grand wedding movie, Veere Di Wedding, directed by Shashanka Ghosh who made Sonam glow in Khoobsurat.
Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal and director Meghna Gulzar’s Raazi is set in the Kashmir valley).
In Raazi — based on Harinder S Sikka’s novel Calling Sehmat set during the 1971 War — Alia plays a Kashmiri who is married to a Pakistani army officer.
Harshvardhan Kapoor’s next
Earlier titled Bhavesh Joshi, Vikramaditya Motwane’s vigilante film will reveal if Harsh has the acting chops to survive in brutal Bollywood after Mirzya‘s failure.
An official remake of the Marathi blockbuster Sairat, Dhadak marks the debut of Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi’s daughter, and Ishaan Khatter, Shahid Kapoor’s brother.
Shashank Khaitan (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badrinath Ki Dulhania) directs Dhadak.
Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar
Ishaqzaade couple Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra get together for Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, Dibakar Banerjee’s first film after the rather unsuccessful Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!.
Gold — based on triple Olympic golad medalist hockey legend Balbir Singh’s life — features Akshay Kapoor in the lead and is directed by Reema Kagti, making her first movie after Talaash.
Batti Gul Meter Chalu
Director Shree Narayan Singh (Toilet: Ek Prem Katha) and Shahid Kapoor get together for this satire about electricity.
Sui Dhaaga: Made in India
Varun Dhawan plays a tailor opposite Anushka Sharma in this film directed by Sharat Katariya who earlier made the sweet love story, Dum Laga Ke Haisha.
Vishal Bhardwaj’s next
Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan come together after Piku for Vishal Bhardwaj’s next, a gangster movie.
Ajay Devgn’s romcom with Luv Ranjan
Ajay Devgn and Pyaar Ka Punchnama director Luv Ranjan get together for this romcom, which also stars Tabu.
Kedarnath, which introduces Sara Ali Khan, Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan’s daughter, is directed by Abhishek ‘Gattu’ Kapoor and is apparently set against the 2013 Uttarakhand floods.
Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster 3
Tigmanshu Dhulia told an interesting tale in Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster, pictured above.
The sequel wasn’t as popular, but it did better business than the first.
The third film in the series features Jimmy Sheirgill and Mahi Gill, and Sanjay Dutt.
Happy Bhag Jayegi Returns
Diana Penty returns in this Mudassar Aziz film, with Sonakshi Sinha for company.
The first part, pictured above, starred Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal and Jimmy Sheirgill.
Student of the Year 2
Karan Johar lets his protégé Punit Malhotra take over the directorial reins for the sequel of his big hit, Student Of The Year.
Tiger Shroff leads the cast; the leading lady hasn’t been announced yet.
Haathi Mere Saathi
Rana Daggubati showed his might in the Baahubali series.
Rana will be seen in a different light in Haathi Mere Saathi — a remake of O Chinappa Devar’s Rajesh Khanna hit — a big budget VFX-heavy extravaganza made in multiple languages.
- Venom solo movie snags Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock, with Zombieland director also onboard
- Everything we know about the ‘Venom’ movie
- A look at all the Marvel movies (and TV shows) currently in development [Updated]
- Save up to 43% on Total Film magazine with this amazing Christmas deal
- Uncharted Movie to Launch In 2016
- The best soundbars for movies and TV (September 2018)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 3 director and release date named, annual movies promised
- Director Marc Webb won’t be back for Amazing Spider-Man 4
- Nintendo Switch games list, 2017 release dates and everything we know about the hardware
- Nintendo Switch games list, 2017 release dates and every Switch game released so far
- How Kubrick, David Lynch, and happy accidents gave 'Legion' its crazy look
- The Game Awards 2017: 6 big game reveals and trailers we expect (and really really hope) to see
- The best upcoming Xbox One indie games heading your way
- Insomniac: Spider-Man Web Slinging Does Obey Physics, Webs Attach To Buildings
- Will Insomniac’s Spider-Man Game Have A Crafting System?
- Dragon Ball FighterZ hands on: a bad-ass, stunningly accurate-looking tribute to the anime
- PlayStation Paris Games Week 2017: all the PS4 news including The Last of Us, God of War, Spider-Man, Detroit and new games
- The Big Final Fantasy XV Interview — Hajime Tabata Talks Tech, Switch, DLC, the Future and Much More
- Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date, Reveal, Gameplay, Teaser, Graphics, And Features It Should Have
- Stranger Things Season 3: Everything We Know About Netflix's Next Trip To The Upside Down
More Amazing movies, coming up in 2018 have 974 words, post on www.rediff.com at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.