PUBLISHED: 12:56 16 January 2018 | UPDATED: 12:56 16 January 2018 Hadleigh Road in Higham. Picture: GOOGLE MAPS Archant A crash between a van and a car this morning has closed a rural Suffolk road. Police were called at 10.15am to reports of two vehicles – a transit van and a Honda CRV – colliding on Hadleigh Road in Higham. A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said one vehicle had rolled and the road had to be completely closed because the vehicle was on a bend near the entrance to Pound Farm. There were no reported injuries.
- Queensbury man crashes stolen car twice; 7-month-old injured
- Sinkhole Closes Road Indefinitely In Coffey Park Area
- 2 injured in van-tanker truck crash that closes road in Wheatland
- Crash on major Bootle road leaves 19-year-old critically injured
- Loads more vans on Northumberland roads as online shopping increases
- Detroit race delayed after GM executive crashes pace car
- Biker dies after crash with car on county road
- Boy, three, killed in M62 horror crash when car hit a tree
- SF police cruiser crashes into car in the Financial District
- Accused Drunk Driver Held on Bail After Crash Into Car Rental Business
Crash between van and car closes road in Higham have 188 words, post on www.ipswichstar.co.uk at January 16, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.