The Assassination of Gianni Versace. Photo: Jeff Daly/FX It’s harder than ever to keep track of great television. No matter your taste, from trashy reality to highbrow prestige, there’s definitely a show out there that you’ll love — or two, or three, or more — but only if you actually find it among the hundreds and hundreds scheduled to air this year. Luckily for you, Vulture is here to sort through the mess. Here’s our complete guide to the TV shows we’re most excited to watch in 2018, arranged in chronological order by premiere date. If you put Angela Bassett, Connie Britton, and Peter Krause in a Ryan Murphy procedural, I will watch it. Bonus points for the perspective of this Fox show, which centers on first responders rather than the ubiquitous catch-the-bad-guy rhythm. What if Murphy and co-creator Brad Falchuk figure out how to depict first responders as one part of a government-funded social safety net based on compassion and humor and a desire to help people in their hardest moments? Just spitballing here. —Kathryn VanArendonk The two Crank films are wildly inappropriate masterpieces, and fans of them should rejoice at the existence of SyFy’s Happy! Set to return after… Read full this story
- Victoria Beckham just can't help sharing her joy! Groom-to-be's mother reveals more photos from son Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz's 'beautiful' engagement announcement with family in the English countryside
- 'The MOST exciting news!' Victoria leads the Beckhams congratulating Brooklyn after he CONFIRMS his engagement to Nicola Peltz
- 'I asked my soulmate to marry me!' Brooklyn Beckham, 21, CONFIRMS engagement to Nicola Peltz, 25, after nine months as a couple... and vows to be 'the best daddy one day'
- 'We are so so happy for you!' David Beckham FINALLY congratulates son Brooklyn and new fiancée Nicola Peltz on their engagement... as couple 'plan to splash £4 million on TWO weddings'
- Ashley Roberts exudes summer chic in a canary yellow blazer dress with statement shoulders as leggy star leaves radio studios
- Michelle Keegan cuts a chic figure in a tan baker boy hat and ripped jeans as she heads to pet shop to pick up essentials for her two sausage dogs
- 'I'll never have the body I had when I was 20!' Kerry Katona embraces her 'stretch marks' as she credits exercise for 'saving my life'
- Hollowed out public health system faces more cuts amid coronavirus
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Duchess shared cheeky ‘sexual awakening’ anecdote with Suits co-star
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Ex-royals carbon footprint could be 26 times that of the average Brit
39 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2018 have 426 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.