I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Dianna Hobbs in August at the St. Jude Celebration of Hope in Memphis, Tenn. I was immediately struck by the sweet spirit that emanated from her, and her husband Kenyon. What a joy to find this gem of her sharing some of her testimony and using her anointed voice as well. You see, in addition to her very popular blog, Empowering Everyday Women, Dianna Hobbs is also a gospel artist who I first encountered through a press release several years ago. She put her singing career on hold when illness struck, but it looks like her voice is still top-notch! Dianna Hobbs is scheduled to release her book, “God Did It” sometime in March 2018. The book will recount how God miraculously healed her when the doctors gave up. I’m sure it will be a great read. Her book, The New A-list: Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder, spent three consecutive months on In the meantime, listen to her moving testimony and song:
- No stranger to tragedy, Cloud Cult frontman Craig Minowa praises the healing power of music
- Derek Trucks of Tedeschi Trucks Band on healing power of music in a year of loss
- Scientists tap brain to uncover music’s healing power
- Meet The "Young Saints" Of Bethel Who Go To College To Perform Miracles
- The 2018 Healing School Session with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Kicked Off Successfully
- Alabama pushes to bring God back into public schools, from 'In God We Trust' to Ten Commandments
- 'Titanic' cast shared never-before-known secrets 20 years after the film's release
- This is what God may be doing with your unanswered prayers
- Truth and healing: Shemekia Copeland, Alabama producer deliver 'America's Child'
- Fox News Power Rankings: Candidates still count
Watch Dianna Hobbs perform and share testimony about God's healing power have 280 words, post on positivelygospel.com at December 20, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.