Shashi Kapoor gets name ‘TAXI’ from brother Raj Kapoor; Here’s Why | FilmiBeat Bollywood lost one of its prized possession today! Veteran actor Shashi Kapoor breathed his last at the age of 79 at a Mumbai hospital after being ill for sometime. Apart from being a brilliant actor, he was also known for speaking his mind and made sure that he was at his candid best in conversations. We bring you an old interview of his dating back to 1995 where he spoke to journalist Priya Warrier and sprung some ‘surprises’… Shashi Kapoor Never Wanted To Become An Actor “I 'm a very lazy actor. My coming into films was kind of thrust upon me, not something I had wanted to do. Being thrust upon me, I did my duty and I worked.” He Never Used To Work On Sundays & Holidays “I was on time, very disciplined but did not work Sundays, took six weeks off from work to be with my family. I did upset a lot of producers and directors, including my brother, Mr. Raj Kapoor, when I did Satyam Shivam Sundaram… I refused to work on Sundays, Christmas, New Year, Diwali and Holi. In the Hindi… Read full this story
- How We Become Who We Are: Meghan Daum on Nostalgia, Aging, and Why We Romanticize Our Imperfect Younger Selves
- Why no man ever gets over the unbearable pain of losing his mother: Their love is unconditional. And when Paul Connolly’s mother died recently it unleashed an avalanche of grief that will resonate with so many
- 3 Reasons Why the New John Lewis Christmas Ad Is a Flop
- Nostalgia Wins
- Francesca Lia Block and 90s Nostalgia
- Francesca Lia Block and Nineties Nostalgia
- How our childless marriage forged an extraordinary love: She longed for children, yet never became a mother, but in a haunting testimony, LORNA GIBB reveals the sadness she shared with her husband brought them even closer
- An antivaccine mother asks for advice on Reddit about how to convince the baby's father not to vaccinate. It doesn't go well.
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' uses black culture to talk more candidly about Asian culture
- Love Comes Softly: Marty Watched Her Mother Cook Chicken
NOSTALGIA! Shashi Kapoor's Mother Used To Call Him 'Fluky' For This SHOCKING Reason have 359 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 4, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.