” Grey’s Anatomy ” star Kevin McKidd is officially a single man, but it came at a high price.
Kevin’s wife Jane had filed to end their 17-year marriage and the divorce is now final. They have joint legal custody of their 2 kids — ages 17 and 15. As for physical custody, they agreed to a “nesting arrangement.” The kids stay at the family home and the parents rotate in and out.
As for money … Kevin will pay $22,440 in monthly child support, and will also pay for private school and summer camp. Jane will get $65,096 a month in spousal support, plus 20% of any income Kevin receives in excess of $3 million a year.
When the kids turn 18, Kevin’s still not off the hook. Although his child support obligations will terminate, Jane will get an additional $12,147 a month in spousal support for 4 years.
They each get a house and will continue to share ownership in a third house in Malibu. She gets the 2014 Chevy Volt.
- Is your favorite TV show canceled? A guide to what's renewed and what's in trouble
- Every movie and show coming to Netflix in June
- Every new Netflix movie, TV show & original series arriving in July
- Every 2018 San Diego Comic-Con panel you want to watch out for
- Ethical and Journalistic Dilemmas: The Broken No Man’s Sky Street Date
- Here are the Fox movies and TV shows that Disney now owns
- This Week in Games - December 22, 2012
- The esports pipeline problem
'Grey's Anatomy' Doctor Kevin McKidd Officially Divorced With Massive Support Obligations have 240 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 27, 2017. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.