The top-selling rapper of all time took to social media Tuesday to reveal details of Revival, his ninth studio album and his first in four years.Eminem last month put out the album’s first single, Walk on Water, a sharp shift in his sound with gospel-tinged vocals by Beyonce over a lonesome piano.The tracklist showed that the album also brings in other major stars from the pop world — Skylar Grey, Kehlani, Alicia Keys, Pink and Ed Sheeran — as well as upstate New York rockers X Ambassadors.Grey, who performs on a song entitled Tragic Endings, will be making her latest appearance with Eminem.As a little-known songwriter, she wrote one of Eminem’s number-one hits — 2010’s Love the Way You Lie featuring Rihanna — and later appeared alongside Eminem on Dr. Dre’s track I Need a Doctor.Eminem’s new album only appears to include one other rapper and he picked one who is relatively obscure — Phresher, who has been making a buzz on the New York club scene.Phresher rejoiced at the massive new exposure he will likely enjoy through the album.”GOD IS AMAZING!!!! …. Thanks eminem aka DA GOAT For Believing in ME!” he wrote on Instagram, using the acronym, of… Read full this story
- DaBaby releases new album, ‘KIRK’
- Meme sees Drake fans share hilarious fake lyrics inspired by new album Scorpion
- Cardi B Is Making Even More Money Moves, Plans to Release New Album in 2019
- Award-winning Canadian Singer And Children's Author Tia McGraff Signs With MTS For New Album, Tour
- Kanye West Teases ‘Jesus Is King,’ a New Album With No Cursing
- Home/ Music&TheaterXi Ban releases new album
- Listen to Chromatics’ First New Album in 7 Years, Closer to Grey - Pitchfork
- Family takes gender reveal to "new heights"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Watch Active 2 Launch Date Revealed in New Teaser Video
- Silver Alert issued for missing New Haven girl, 15
Eminem reveals more collaborations on new album due Dec 15 have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 5, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.