Salma Hayek and Russell Simmons have every right to stand up and fight, but ultimately the truth will set everyone free … so says Kid from Kid ‘n Play .
We got Chris Reid at LAX Thursday and got his opinion on Simmons launching a #NotMe campaign in response to sexual assault allegations. TMZ broke the story … Russell’s lawyers say the music mogul took a lie detector test and passed.
Salma recently detailed years of alleged sexual harassment at the hands of Harvey Weinstein … who is at the heart of the #MeToo campaign.
Kid says he’s all for BOTH campaigns because he thinks everyone has the same goal — finding the truth.
- Pritzker campaign chief ‘relentless in her pursuit of winning’ — since 8th grade
- Philadelphia Eagles nominate Chris Long for NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year Award
- Mellinger Minutes: Here comes the first AFC Championship Game to be played in KC
- Students welcome kindness campaigns in schools
- Senate Dems keep distance from Warren campaign
- Stan Lee dead: Chris Evans, Marvel superheros react to icon's passing
- NJ's campaign finance laws behind the times, so dark money can pour in
- Ante Zizic capitalizes on bigger opportunity in Cavaliers' 125-103 loss to Celtics: Chris Fedor's instant analysis
- Wisconsinites angered by GOP's power play
- Rapper returns to his Montgomery County roots to support Quince Orchard
- Here’s the story of how a Nick Foles-Doug Pederson Eagles workout in Arizona led to Foles becoming a Philadelphia folk hero
- Analysis: Nikola Jokic has never been an NBA all-star, but that must change this year
- Barack Obama, Stacey Abrams, John Kerry and Irshad Manji on How to Make America Great—Finally
- AGR: All-Greater Rochester Football Team Fall 2018
- POLITICO Playbook: How H.W.’s death will impact governing
- You Can Star In 'Hamilton' And Still Fear For Your Life As A Black Man
- Vegans gain ground in 2018
- Private Prison Companies Poured Record Cash Into the 2018 Elections
- It took this Texas school district 48 years to desegregate. Now, some fear a return to the past.
- Girls’ basketball capsules
Chris Reid from Kid 'n Play Supports Russell Simmons' #NotMe Campaign have 324 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 15, 2017. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.