2016 was a tough year, as we said goodbye to some of our best known and well-loved figures – from George Michael and Carrie Fisher to Prince and David Bowie. And the losses have continued into 2017 with the sad news that Bill Paxton had passed away, following the deaths of stars such as Gorden Kaye, John Hurt and Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. Here’s a look at all of the celebrities we’ve lost in 2017 so far who have inspired generations. NOVEMBER Keith Barron Actor Keith Barron died on November 15 aged 83 after a short illness. Barron was most famous for his role in sitcom Duty Free in the 1980s. He also starred ITV drama Where the Heart Is and in 2007 appeared on Coronation Street as George Trench. Antonio Carluccio Italian chef Antonio Carluccio died on November 8 aged 80, after a fall at home. London-based Antonio’s career spanned an epic 50 years, but he was best known for BBC Two’s Tow Greedy Italians, which he hosted with fellow Italian chef Gennaro Contaldo. He also opened the much loved Carluccio’s chain of restaurants, which started life as a humble Italian food shop opened by Antonio and his wife in 1991…. Read full this story
- Hugh Hefner, Playboy Founder and Leader of '60s Sexual Revolution, Dies at 91
- The widow of Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell has released a statement following his death
- Stacey Solomon’s alcohol anxiety - from vodka lies to death fears and bum injections
- 'I'm 27 stone but have NO desire to be thin': Fat Girl Dancing and TV star Whitney Thore speaks out about her battle with polycystic ovaries – and why the link between obesity and health problems is exaggerated
- Perfect match! Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness step out in face masks and puffer jackets for a walk with their dogs in New York City
- Julian Assange faces a year in British jail after dramatic arrest at Ecuadorian Embassy – as US demand we hand him over
- In Praise of These Talented Celebrity Brothers
- 'Life or death still possible': 31 days at my dad's virtual bedside
- Kim Zolciak celebrates her 42nd birthday by showing off her surgically enhanced body in a bikini: 'Holy sh*t that use to be sooo old to me'
- Rihanna celebrates 15 years since the release of her debut single Pon de Replay: 'Feels like just yesterday I was shaking in the hallways of Def Jam waiting to audition for Jay'
Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon from Fats Domino to Hugh Hefner have 391 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 15, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.