close Video Ben Affleck wants to be ‘part of the solution’ Fox411: Ben Affleck said he is examining his own behavior and will donate any future profits from Weinstein and Miramax films to charities that benefit women. Ben Affleck said he is examining his own behavior and wants to be “part of the solution” in the wake of the sexual harassment allegations plaguing Hollywood in recent weeks. The actor said he is opening his wallet to help. Affleck, who apologized last month for groping actress Hilarie Burton in 2003, told The Associated Press on Sunday he’s “looking at [his] own behavior and addressing that.” “[I’m also] making sure I’m part of the solution,” Affleck told The Associated Press during an interview for the movie “Justice League.” Speaking with FOX5 DC, Affleck clarified he will be following in Kevin Smith’s footsteps and pledging his future residuals from Weinstein Comapny films to charities that help women. “Once Kevin suggested that — I decided to the same thing. So I am giving any further residuals that I get from a Miramax or a Weinstein movie… to either [Film Independent] or to RAINN (the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network).” He added, “I just… Read full this story
- Ben Affleck is finished playing Batman, and new details have emerged about the DC character’s movie future
- A Brief History of Ben Affleck Not Being Sure If He'll Continue Being Batman
- Hollywood Union Survey Says Majority of Female Writers Sexually Harassed
- Report: Ben Affleck Might Not Be Batman For Much Longer
- Silicon Valley figures get swept up in the unfolding sexual-harassment crisis
- Casey Affleck “Opens Up” About Sexual Harassment Allegations…By Saying Absolutely Nothing
- Hey Jimmy Kimmel, Where’s Your Emotional Monologue on Sexual Harassment in Hollywood?
- Rose McGowan Calls Out Ben Affleck and Weinstein’s Brother: ‘They All Knew’
- Hollywood is Rife With Sexual Harassment, Now What? Some Proposed Solutions and Actions
- Hollywood Guilds' Role in Curbing Sexual Harassment May Be Limited
Ben Affleck on sexual harassment in Hollywood: I want to be 'part of the solution' have 323 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 6, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.