Up until July, everyone just assumed Ben Affleck would be playing Batman for a long time. Then a story came out that he was contemplating leaving the role; since then, Affleck has been weaving a beautiful web of uncertainty and nothingness. His latest quote might be the best yet. Speaking to USA Today, the actor said that appearing in Matt Reeves’ solo Batman film—one he was originally going to write and direct—is “something I’m contemplating.” Then, he added, “You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.” Advertisement “Graceful” has not exactly described his approach so far. Let’s go back. On July 21, the first report came out that Affleck might not be playing Batman much longer. In that story, Warner Bros. said “Ben is our Batman. We love him as Batman. We want to keep him in the cowl as long as we can.” Advertisement The next day, Affleck was at San Diego Comic-Con to talk Justice League and attempted to address the rumors: I am the luckiest guy in the world. Batman is the coolest part in any universe, Marvel DC, anything–I’m so thrilled to do it…. Read full this story
- If Ben Affleck Is Out as Batman, These Five Guys Would be Perfect
- “Justice League” First Photo: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, & Jason Momoa Look Superhero Fit
- Leaked Video Shows Ben Affleck As Batman
- Meet Your Favorite Stars: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Tom Brady in Boston, Get to Know Their Fitness Secrets
- Ben Affleck Says 'Batman Vs Superman' Won't Repeat Mistakes Of 'Daredevil'
- CinemaCon: Warner Bros. Confirms Ben Affleck's Standalone Batman Movie
- Ben Affleck And Henry Cavill Visit Comic-Con To Screen First Footage Of Batman V Superman
- Ben Affleck Was Shocked When Asked To Play Batman
- Batman Vs Superman; Ben Affleck Reveals Its Secret Origin
- Netflix's Daredevil Comes Without Ben Affleck
A Brief History of Ben Affleck Not Being Sure If He'll Continue Being Batman have 314 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at November 13, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.