Where do you even begin when reviewing a game like Super Mario Odyssey? As the core 3D platformer follow up to critical and commercial powerhouses Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, it’s somewhat intimidating just writing the words ‘Super Mario Odyssey review’. After all, no matter who or where you are, you know who Mario is. He’s the face of gaming, a smiling moustached fella in overalls that jumps on turtles and saves princesses. You’d struggle to find many people that don’t at least know that. In the case of Odyssey specifically, this isn’t just a video game, it’s an event. Only Nintendo manages to completely consume my social media feeds with every core release; even then, after the unfortunate failure of the Wii U, this feels like the most important Mario game in a decade. I fully expect many readers to look at the score and move on, which is a shame as I have a lot of things to say in this review, but if that describes you, just know this: Super Mario Odyssey is one of the greatest video games ever made. And now, for those staying, I’ll tell you exactly why in great detail (without… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch Christmas Game Deals: Link's Awakening, Super Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain, And More
- Raymond van Barneveld on his greatest game in darts against Phil Taylor
- Super Mario Crossover- Play SMB As Link, MegaMan, Samus …
- What Super Mario Bros. Is Teaching MIT About Cities
- The 50 Best Games of the Decade, According to Metacritic
- Nintendo Gift Guide 2019: Switch consoles, games, merch and more
- Secret Maryo Chronicles – Open Source Remake Of Golden Age Mario
- Here's Every Rumored Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Character
- Splatoon review: ink, charm and lots of ideas
- Nvidia GTX 1660 Super vs 1660 Ti: Which is best?
Super Mario Odyssey review: One of the greatest games ever made have 299 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 31, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.