UPDATED with video: Late-night TV show hosts frolicked in the morning's news about the indictment of former Donald Trump campaign chair Robert Manafort, in the Robert Mueller probe. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders explained the media was missing the point with all the questions about Manafort's indictment, as well as his associate Rick Gates. Today' indictments had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign, and the collusion scandal has everything to do with Hillary Clinton campaign, Russian Dossier research firm Fusion GPS, and Russia. Which, Colbert acknowledged, we never saw because while we were playing checkers while Hillary "was playing 3-dimensional Lose The Election." Meanwhile, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos , who pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents in Mueller probe, "and the details…are Papadapadamning." While working for President Trump's campaign, he repeatedly tried to arrange a meeting between campaign and Russian government officials, Colbert explained. "You can't do that," Colbert scolded. "That's Don Jr.'s job!"
- Flynn pleads guilty to lying on Russia, cooperates with US probe
- Stephen Colbert mocks U.S. politics
- Canadian ex-child soldier pleads guilty at Guantanamo
- Credit Suisse escapes worst as it pleads guilty to US charges
- Fujimori pleads guilty in Peru corruption trial
- Trump campaigns in California, denounces protesters at rally as 'thugs'
- US lawmakers seek more information from Trump son-in-law Kushner in Russia probe
- Trump 'horrified' on winning presidency: book
- The global George Zimmerman
- Donald Trump urges ban on Muslims entering U.S.
Stephen Colbert: Former Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Pleaded Guilty Of Doing Don Jr.’s Job have 258 words, post on deadline.com at October 31, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.