By Russ Burlingame – September 5, 2017 03:35 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 The DC Extended Universe has now earned $3 billion at the global box office. The success of Wonder Woman is such that the movie is now the highest-grossing DC Extended Universe film at the domestic box office — but this week, the Amazing Amazon helped the studio pass another benchmark that saw her working with Man of Steel and Suicide Squad, rather than being pitted against them. The movie has earned over $700 million at this point, despite opening lower than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and being banned in some countries due to star Gal Gadot’s ties to the Israeli military. Man of Steel earned $668 million worldwide, while Batman v Superman took home over $873 million and Suicide Squad managed $745 million. Wonder Woman currently sits at just under $714 million. Before she wasWonder Woman, she was Diana, Princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat…. Read full this story
- After Jason Momoa’s Aquaman, here’s a definitive ranking of the DC Extended Universe films
- After Shazam and Aquaman, a definitive ranking of the DC Extended Universe films
- Shazam movie review: Zachary Levi delivers the best DCEU film since Wonder Woman; a joyous ode to superheroes
- Shazam review roundup: DC’s latest superhero ties Wonder Woman for franchise’s best score
- 'Why Is There Only One Wonder Woman?'
- Justice League: Zack Snyder Teases Wonder Woman Meeting Darkseid With New Snyder Cut Photo
- Charlie's Angels Director Elizabeth Banks Says Captan Marvel, Wonder Woman Were Successful Because They Belong to "Male Genre"
- The 5 Best (and 5 Worst) Re-Imaginings of Wonder Woman's Origin
- What's the Best Way to Binge-Watch the Entire DC/CW Universe?
- Supergirl set to join DC cinematic universe with her own movie in the works at Warner Bros
Wonder Woman Pushes the DC Extended Universe to $3 Billion Worldwide have 324 words, post on comicbook.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.