NEW YORK (AP) — On Broadway over the next few months, you can catch a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a pair of big-name comedians, a “Downton Abbey” star and an appearance by Squidward in human form. Here’s a look at some of the highlights of the first half of the 2017-18 Broadway season: LOOK UP Amy Schumer and Steve Martin will team up for laughs — one onstage and the other off it. The actress will star in Martin’s four-person comedy “Meteor Shower,” about two couples who get together to observe the celestial event that inspires the title. (Opens Nov. 29 at the Booth Theatre.) LAUGH & CRY Amy Schumer isn’t the only comedian on Broadway this fall: Emmy winner John Leguizamo stars in his original one-man comedic play “Latin History for Morons,” about the forgotten history of Latinos in the Americas. (Opens Nov. 15 at Studio 54 theater.) BRUUUUUCE! The Boss — Bruce Springsteen — plays a solo show in which he performs songs from his career, interspersed with readings of his best-selling memoir “Born to Run.” (Opens Oct. 12 at the Walter Kerr Theatre.) SEDUCTION SURPRISE Clive Owen stars in a revival of… Read full this story
- Fall Flower Gardening - 12 "Attractive" Features Of Fall Flower Gardening!
- Fishing in the Fall Fires Up in October and November!
- Tips on How to Get Healthier and Feel Better in the Fall
- Dressing For Turkey Hunting - 4 Tips That Will Lead You To Success
- Fall Maintenance - Timing is Everything
- Vancouver in the Fall - A Great Time to Visit Canada's Most Exciting City
- Fall Allergies Are Here
- Traditional Versus New Methods of Prospecting Leads
- Fall Activities in Chicago
- Hawaiian Clothing Fall Fashion
Springsteen and SpongeBob lead Broadway’s fall season have 275 words, post on entertainment.mb.com.ph at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.