Spotify and Hulu are teaming up to combine both of their streaming services into a single education bundle for only $4.99 per month. That’s a pretty remarkable deal for students. The offer pairs Spotify Premium and Hulu’s on-demand streaming plan (yes, with ads) at a price cheaper than either would cost individually to regular customers. Spotify’s student plan is already $4.99 monthly, so you’re basically getting Hulu tossed in for free. You can sign up here. If you already have Spotify Premium for Students, you can now activate the Hulu side. And if you’ve got a regular Hulu subscription (with no add-ons), you can merge that with your education Spotify account. The offer is only available in the US. But this is just the beginning of what sounds like a major partnership between the two companies, and soon it will expand to include all consumers in some form — not just students. Spotify and Hulu describe the education deal as a “first step” in bundling their services together and promise “offerings targeted at the broader market to follow.” Two popular services are trying to create an irresistible combo. Spotify’s own original video efforts have been floundering a bit; the company’s… Read full this story
- College Student Success Secrets - Overcoming Adversity at University to Birth Your Destiny
- Ingenious College Student Success Method Part III
- Should High School and College Students Start an Online Business?
- A Quick Glance For College Student First Credit Card
- Saving Money - 5 East-To-Follow Tips for College Students
- Professors - Launch Your College Course Effectively - Introduce Yourself to Students
- Credit Card For Student
- The Ugly Side of College Life
- Choosing the Correct College
- 7 Things to Know Before Buying College Textbooks
Spotify and Hulu just launched an amazing $5 bundle for college students have 281 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 7, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.