We know beyond a shadow of doubt that political corruption never ends. Sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they don’t. When they don’t why are we not surprised? Recently in New Jersey (aka the Corrupt Capitol of the U.S.), an article appeared in the Asbury Park Press exposing a political fraud and how other politicians are so excited because it opens the door for takeover. The article was written by Charles Stile of the APP. Here goes; Oh yeah, all comments in ( ) are mine. “U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez is in a spot no career politician wants to be. Federal prosecutors want to put him in a prison cell, and operatives in both parties are already measuring for curtains in his Washington office. Menendez, 63, whose trial on federal corruption charges is set to begin Wednesday (9/6/17) in Newark, has no intention of going anywhere except back to work. He has steadfastly maintained his innocence of charges that he put his Senate office at the service of friend and donor, Florida ophthalmologist Salomon Melgen, in exchange for a lavish list of gifts – free air travel; trips to Melgen’s villa at a Dominican Republic resort; and hundreds… Read full this story
- I-Team: Public Housing in New Jersey Town Given to Mayor's Political Supporters, Insiders Allege
- An introductory guide to the Italian political system
- OPINION Transcendence and Analytics: What If the End of Mankind as We Know It Were a Good Thing?
- Samsung chairman guilty of corruption, sentenced to five years in jail
- The Cardsharps: Italy's political rivals depicted as Caravaggio's cheats
- Opposition win ends Malaysia party’s 60-year hold on power
- ‘The Leftovers’ showrunner Damon Lindelof may helm HBO’s new ‘Watchmen’ series
- Viktor Orbán’s reckless football obsession
- Manchester City’s plan for global domination
- From indoor farms to neural nets, this tech will change the world in 2016
Political Corruption Never Ends have 306 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at September 11, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.