Thor may not be the most interesting personality in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but he’s apparently one of its busiest, considering that we haven’t seen the god of thunder since the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron. So what, exactly, has he been up to? When last we saw the Odinson, he was explaining to Tony Stark and Captain America what should have already been glaringly obvious to them: someone is trying to accomplish something involving the Infinity Stones. You’d think that after having dealt with the Tesseract (the Space Stone) and the Mind Stone that was hidden in Loki’s staff before becoming a part of the Vision, the Avengers might have asked themselves, “What’s up with all these MacGuffins, man?” And yet, they did not. Advertisement In a surprising moment of mental clarity (no doubt inspired by his encounter with the Reality Stone in Thor: The Dark World), Thor teleports into space to investigate what the hell has been going on in the cosmic sections of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe. Thor’s absence from Captain America: Civil War suggested that he was a bit too busy to be bothered with Steve and Tony’s tiff, but with new information pouring out from… Read full this story
- Hulk's Baby Talk in Thor: Ragnarok Explained by Director
- Thor: Love and Thunder: Everything we know about the Marvel phase 4 movie
- An Interview With Thor’s Wig, Who Is Not in
- MAX HASTINGS: VE Day saw wild rejoicing but it was tempered by melancholy over the millions who’d died, the battles still to be fought – and even a shortage of food to celebrate victory
- Hulk Story Arc Connects Thor 3 & Avengers: Infinity War
- Chris Hemsworth calls 'Thor: Love and Thunder' script 'pretty insane'
- Devo’s Jerry Casale Looks Back at Kent State 50 Years Later: ‘Time Stood Still’
- I Conducted An Interview Completely Stoned And Here Are The Results
- I clapped the NHS ‘like crazy’ from my hospital window wearing nothing but my boxer shorts, reveals Boris Johnson
- Avengers: Endgame Co-Director Says Movie Theatres Are Here To Stay
Here's All the Crazy Shit Thor and the Hulk Have Been Up to Since the Last Time We Saw Them have 341 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at September 7, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.