Teej is a special festival for every North Indian woman, especially the ones having their roots in Rajasthan. This auspicious festival is oppulently celebrated in Rajasthan and a few other patrs of North India.
This year, Teej is almost at the door and it is just the right time for some last-minute Teej shopping. As it is specialised to be a festival of colours that signifies freshness and richness, we have listed down a list of Teej special leheriya print looks that were totally rocked by Bollywood celebrities.
You are most welcome to get inspiration for your Teej look from your favourite celebrity list.
Shilpa Shetty In A Music Video
Shilpa was seen in a music video ‘Wedding Da Season’ and one of her looks from the music video was a Teej perfect look. She wore a pretty red leheriya sari with a violet coloured sleeveless blouse. The gorgeous and Teej perfect sari was designed by Tarun Tahiliani and Neeta Lulla.
It was a fabulous creation and Shilpa looked too gorgeous in it with a combination of amazing jewellery.
Rani Mukherji At A Dance Show
Rani Mukherji attended a cultural programme organized by Hema Malini’s Natyavihar Kalakendra during her promotions for Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. She wore a beautiful fuschia pink leheriya sari by Anuradha Vakil that had pure leheriya and gota patti work.
She wore it with a crepe blouse with gota work all over the body. The Sabyasachi couture fan looked equally marvellous in an Anuradha Vakil creation.
Rani Mukherji In Her Films
Before Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic’s release, we had seen Rani rocking onscreen in leheriya prints in Paheli and Bunty Aur Babli. As Paheli was a Rajasthani themed movie, she had to make it screenworthy. Hence, one of her best looks from Paheli was in a red leheriya sari with golden gota patti work.
She wore it with traditional red and golden bangles and gorgeous jewellery. That was indeed one of her prettiest looks from the film. You can try it for sure, especially if you are a new bride.
In Bunty Aur Babli, her poster look was in leheriya prints. She wore the famous and customized kurta design from Bunty Aur Babli where she wore a Leheriya printed salwar. That look was very bright and beautiful. If you are not comfortable with sarees, you can opt for this kind of leheriya printed salwar pants.
Alia Bhatt For Her Movie
Although Alia Bhatt is not much into traditionals off screen, she looks very beautiful in them. We saw many of her prettiest looks in leheriya printed kurtas and dupattas in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya. From colourful leheriya printed kurtas to her amazingly matched dupattas, she totally rocked her looks.
If you prefer something not too gorgeous, you can easily fit into these looks.
Raima Sen For Fashion Show
Raima became a style rebel when she tried the gorgeously designed Nida Mahmud Leheriya sari for a fashion show. She wore the multicoloured sari with a cup-sleeved bi-colour blouse. Though she brought out the retrospective feel through her look, you can totally copy her or can make the look simpler with the sari and a unicolour blouse.
Sonam Kapoor Onscreen
One of the top most fashionistas of Bollywood has always rocked her style on and off screen. She wore leheriya prints for one of her movies and also a world famous music video.
We saw her on-shoot image wearing a leheriya printed saree in one of her movies, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. The movie might not have done a great job but Sonam’s looks were too ravishing, including the one in this leheriya print.
Sonam was also seen in an even more beautiful avatar, wearing a leheriya printed ghagra choli in Coldplay’s one of the latest music videos, Hymn For The Weekend. The popular English band’s music video was shot in various Indian locations and featured Sonam Kapoor in a few frames.
She looked lovely in her looks, especially the one wearing leheriya prints with traditional jewellery.
Sonakshi Sinha For An Event
Sonakshi levelled her best wearing an Anita Dongre leheriya printed long kurta for one of the events she attended. She wore the fuschia pink kurta and carried a traditional yet sophisticated look. If you are too interested in looking traditionally classy, make sure you follow this lovely look of Sonakshi.
Kangana Ranaut For Shoot
Kangana Ranaut looked very pretty and also very elegant as she wore the yellow dominated multi coloured leheriya printed saree. She wore it in a half-pinned style and looked very traditional while being equally modern. She matched the sari with a three-fourth sleeve fuschia pink blouse.
It can surely be one of the best selections for your Teej look.
You can totally depend on carrying one of these looks and these celebrities can be your favourite Teej role model. We assure you that if you give it a try, you will look your classiest best.
- Labeled Disabled at an Early Age, a Former Student Looks Back With Regret
- The push to restrict drink specials is gaining momentum in Columbia
- Pentagon Identifies Soldiers Killed from Embattled Special Forces Unit in Afghanistan
- Smothers Academy accused of special education lapses, financial irregularities
- 1971 Cleveland Indians opener: Special memories, a walk-off win
- Women with special needs shine in Nashville's first inclusive dance team
- Here are all the new Fresno restaurants we wrote about in February. Have you tried them?
- A Stoppard, A Diva, A Deadbeat: Just Some of Main Street Theater's 2019-20 Season
- Singer/actor Darby-Duffin to channel jazz divas at free Ogden concert
- 'Kate v Meghan' ropes in royal fans look at tabloid claims of feud
- Looking for suburban egg hunts? Bunny visits? Check out our list
- Do Iowa police have right man in child's killing? Fourth trial will try to answer
- 25 women’s products with a cult following on Amazon—and why they're worth it
- Hinchcliffe is an IndyCar 'superhero,' a ready-made ‘Netflix special’
- Penn State Friday 5: Joe Lorig talks fixing the Lions’ special teams, his philosophy, and more
- Four Special Olympics Indiana athletes raking in medals at World Games
- Dearborn Mayor forgot the ‘Streisand effect’ when he tried to kill story on Henry Ford’s anti-semitism
- Told to look more like Ariel, this actor is still weighing her food
- Cold and woo season: Restaurants fight slow winters with special events, deals
- Here’s how K-State will look next basketball season, with or without Xavier Sneed
TEEJ SPECIAL: Try Your Teej Special Leheriya Look By Following These Bollywood Divas have 1187 words, post on www.boldsky.com at July 25, 2017. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.