Spoiler alert: The following post includes spoilers from Season 1 of Stranger Things.Can The Emmys save Barb from Stranger Things’ dark and menacing Upside Down?Twitter certainly believes actress Shannon Purser’s nomination for outstanding guest actress in a drama series, which was announced Thursday, is #JusticeForBarb. In the first season of the Netflix series following a group of kids searching for their missing friend with the help of an Eggo-loving, telekinetic girl, Barb appears to have perished in an alternate world. Fans of the show shared their jubilation for Purser’s nod on Twitter, using their hashtag as a rallying cry.Some were pleasantly shocked.Others seemed to have their days made.One was even moved to happy tears.Purser also shared her excitement over the social media site in a series of tweets. ”Wow. I am so incredibly honored,” she wrote. “Thank you so much. Congratulations to all the other incredible nominees.” She also congratulated fellow Stranger Things nominees, her co-stars David Harbour and Millie Bobby Brown, as well as the show’s creators, Matt and Ross Duffer.And because this is a day that keeps on giving for her, a dog appeared in the airport to calm her down.See if Purser takes home the golden statue when the Emmys air on Sept. 17. To… Read full this story
- Emmy nominations 2020: Rachel Brosnahan, Cate Blanchett, Hugh Jackman are 'humbled' at being singled out for their performances
- Unorthodox's Shira Haas falls off her bed as she freaks out with co-star Amit Rahav over the hit Netflix show's EIGHT Emmy nominations
- ‘Watchmen’ leads charge for Emmy nominations relevance
- Brad Pitt's Fauci Portrayal Causes Waves on Twitter Following Emmy Nominations Reveal
- Emmy Nominations 2020: The Full List; Watchmen Receives Most Nominations
- Emmy nominations, from 'Succession' to 'Schitt's Creek,' put premium on diversity
- Jennifer Aniston reacts to her first Emmy nomination in 11 years for her work on The Morning Show: 'What a morning waking up to this news!'
- Game Of Thrones is named the best TV show of the 21st century beating Stranger Things, Doctor Who and Breaking Bad to top spot... but do YOU agree?
- Game of Thrones voted greatest TV show of 21st Century and beats Stranger Things and Doctor Who
- 'I could not be more proud!' Daisy Edgar-Jones shares sweet tribute to Normal People co-star Paul Mescal for his surprise Emmy nomination after she was snubbed
#JusticeForBarb: 'Stranger Things'' Shannon Purser receives Emmy nomination have 392 words, post on www.usatoday.com at July 13, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.