ABC has named Rebecca Daugherty as the new head of marketing. She succeeds former longtime head of marketing Marla Provencio, who exited in February after 35 years with the company. In her new role, Daugherty will be responsible for overseeing all marketing activities for ABC’s primetime, daytime and late-night lineups, while establishing the tone and brand for the network. Her duties include oversight and strategic planning, creative development and implementation of all on-air and off-air marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns for all ABC Entertainment programming, including scripted and reality series, alternative, movies and specials. Patrick Moran, president, ABC Studios also announced that Daugherty will oversee ABC Studios’ marketing efforts domestically and internationally for shows on ABC and other third party platforms including CBS, Freeform, Showtime, Netflix, Hulu and more. Related Story Rebecca Daugherty Exits As ABC Head Of Marketing After 33 Years At the Disney Network Daugherty’s executive team will include Erin Weir, who has been promoted to senior vice president, Marketing Strategy, ABC Entertainment. In this position, she will oversee the teams responsible for off-air and on-air marketing strategy, digital and social strategy for ABC’s primetime, daytime and late-night programming. Jill Gershman will fill a newly created role as senior vice… Read full this story
- 10 Ways to Liven Up Your Winter Wardrobe
- Yahoo Taps PayPal President Thompson As CEO
- A Look At New Orleans' New Food Groove
- Brain Research: New Discoveries And Experiments
- New Apple TV focuses on 'what works'
- 2008 InfoWorld 100 Awards
- 33 expert tips and tricks for iOS 6
- IMessage For IOS 8 Will Be Amazing
- Brain Research: Brain Enhancements, Treatments And More Scientific Brain Discoveries
- Shireen Yates: 6SensorLabs founder. Food allergy advocate. Pianist.
ABC Taps Rebecca Daugherty As New Head Of Marketing; Erin Weir & Jill Gershman Upped to SVP have 268 words, post on deadline.com at July 31, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.