Short answer: No, we do not shoot them. But the argument that we don’t shoot them is not as simple as it seems. Rand Paul: Shoot the CongressmanRight Wing: The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to allow us to be armed, so we can shoot at the government when we need to. (This section has been heavily modified at the request of Senator Paul) The purpose of the second amendment, and the reason to stay heavily armed and to be prepared to use the firearms the Constitution guarantees we can keep, is to lift tyranny should it befall the land. An increasing number of people now realize that a president that does not have any interest in following the law or just tradition, and who has absurd and harmful wants he insists be realized by fiat, is a tyrant. Donald Trump is a tyrant. Perhaps you would like to wait to call him a tyrant until he does a certain number of tyrannical things, but that is kind of silly because it takes time for a tyrant to build up a strong resume. Trump applied for the job of tyrant, promising tyranny, was hired to do that, has shown… Read full this story
- Donald Trump DEFENDS his 'when looting starts, shooting stats' tweet saying 'it means when there's looting people get shot and they die' as he reveals he spoke to George Floyd's 'terrific' family
- Coronavirus live updates: Pandemic ‘perfectly designed’ to destroy Fisherman’s Wharf tourism
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Rage in Minnesota
- Debate over renaming Fort Bragg looms over Senate race and other down ballot contest
- Twitter flags Trump for 'glorifying violence' after he says Minneapolis looting will lead to 'shooting'
- Orlando nightclub shooting: Judge won't dismiss charge against gunman’s wife
- One Person Shot, Officers Injured in Second Night of Protests Following Milwaukee Police Shooting
- Pushpa Makers To Drop Kerala Shoot; Allu Arjun Starrer Will Now Roll In Hyderabad
- UPDATE 1-Remington Arms prepares for bankruptcy; Navajo tribe in talks to buy - source
- Atlanta police chief steps down after fatal shooting near Wendy's drive-thru
Congressmen: Do we shoot them or do we not shoot them? (Updated at the request of Senator Paul) have 342 words, post on scienceblogs.com at June 14, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.