22 people have been confirmed dead and around 120 others are injured following reports of multiple explosions after an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester in the North of England on Monday Evening.Greater Manchester Police originally said there had been a “number of fatalities and others injured” at the Manchester Arena, where Grammy-nominated pop singer Ariana Grande was performing. Nineteen people were confirmed dead as of 8pm EST. Chief Constable Ian Hopkins has confirmed the man suspected of carrying out last night’s attack was 22-year-old Salman Abedi. Eyewitness accounts posted to social media show convoys of ambulances moving to the centre of Manchester as thousands of music fans fled the Manchester Evening News Arena. Live updates: UPDATE 0900 BST — First image released of Salman Abedi Salman Abedi, taken some years ago during a class at a mosque. Photograph: handout UPDATE 0820 BST — Home Secretary Amber Rudd confirms Manchester bomber Salman Abedi was known “up to a point” to the intelligence services Ms. Rudd disclosed on Sky News that Salman Abedi was known “up to a point” to intelligence services. She also warned it seemed “likely” Abedi “was not doing this on his own”. UPDATE Wednesday 24 May 0800 BST —… Read full this story
- 'Broken hearted for the state of the world': Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and the Beckhams lead celebrity tributes to victims of Manchester Arena terror attack at Ariana Grande gig
- The wild rampage of Canada's worst mass shooter: How 51-year-old denturist dressed as a cop and drove a fake patrol car while killing at least 19 people in 12-hour rampage in Nova Scotia
- Gunman who shot 22 dead in Nova Scotia rampage 'tied up his girlfriend during a row only for her to flee and hide in the woods' before he launched his massacre
- Seven Dead, Three Injured in Wisconsin Sikh Temple Shooting [Updated]
- Mock-up of deadly bomb that killed 22 people in Manchester Arena shown to jurors
- Coronavirus UK map – confirmed cases and deaths from COVID-19
- The story of the fake bomb detectors
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Passengers flying into UK 'to quarantine for 14 days'
- How long will lockdown last in the UK?
- Johnson missed 5 key coronavirus meetings, but UK government defends his leadership
22 Dead, 120 Injured, Youngest Victim Eight Years Old After ‘Suicide Bomb’ at UK Ariana Grande Concert have 352 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 22, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.