Didn’t think that IT trailer could get any more unsettling? Think again, because somebody has found a way to ruin your childhood by mashing up that terrifying first IT teaser with a Dr. Seuss classic. A YouTuber has swapped out Pennywise the clown for Mike Myers ‘ version of The Cat in the Hat and, as silly as it may sound, it is at least as creepy as it is silly. If not more so. This totally unnecessary mashup was posted to the But Without YouTube channel and is appropriately titled, The Cat in the Hat But it’s a Horror Movie . The video uses all of the same beats and flow that the first IT trailer did, but every time Pennywise would have shown up, we instead see The Cat in the Hat . Pennywise may be scarier , but there is something very creepy and unsettling about seeing the Dr. Seuss creation presented in this way. The video also does utilize some footage from the 2003 Cat in the Hat movie, but it heavily relies on the footage from the new IT trailer. The two movies couldn’t be more different, but this works surprisingly well. RELATED: Pennywise Ruined… Read full this story
- A cat, the Camp Fire and 2 days of fear: How one survivor made it out with everything important
- This is what death looks like: The haunting videos of the Camp Fire
- Watch: Brie Larson's superhero lights up second 'Captain Marvel' trailer
- Boys school shuts down amid fallout over Washington protest videos
- A woman rejects parents anti-vaccination belief, gets vaccinated
- Covington Catholic incident: Analyzing full video from march
- Analyzing video from the incident at the Indigenous Peoples March
- Covington Catholic: Analyzing video from incident with students
- MAGA hats: Trump campaign swag or symbols of hate?
- Get Yer Nog On With These Rare Memphis Christmas Tracks
IT Trailer Gets a Very Scary Cat in the Hat Mashup Video have 298 words, post on movieweb.com at April 3, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.