Yesterday, WWE legend and former Men’s Health cover man John Cena turned 40 years old. To celebrate the milestone, and preemptively silence any would-be critics who may declare Cena washed up, the famous actor and champion of the Squared Circle decided to deadlift over 600 pounds. Show ’em what’s good, John. (If you need help on your deadlift, here are the 10 secrets to perfectly executing it.)The birthday boy also received some well-wishes from his fiancé Nikki Bella and his long-time boss, Vince McMahon.The celebration is, uh, timely, considering that Cena just donned his birthday suit the other day to mark the occasion of Bella’s YouTube channel surpassing 500,000 followers. He is decidedly less nude in his latest video.But, clearly, Cena is welcoming the four-decade mark with zest and youthful ambition. As we’ve said in the past, every man can use a little age, and that recommendation isn’t just about looks, it’s also about attitude. As Cena correctly points out, age doesn’t define your drive.However, it does define your exercise regimen. As a present, here’s some important advice Cena can take heed of for weightlifters over 40. Welcome to the club, John, and happy birthday.
- Celebrating Women's History Month from the margins • The Tulane Hullabaloo
- Philadelphia Magic Gardens celebrates Isaiah Zagar’s 80th birthday
- Happy birthday, Ohio! Here’s what you didn’t know about Butler County’s role in state history
- Traveler in Pain • rock, metal • Hartless
- Dave Bautista does not want to be a movie star
- The Bright Side: The Rest of the Story
- Chevy Silverado is the do-everything truck for everyone
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator stakes a claim in the increasingly popular (and profitable) truck segment
- Iowa's defense might be a 5-11 defensive end this season
- Dog About Town: Valentine’s parties, photos and more things to do
John Cena Celebrates Birthday By Deadlifting 600 Pounds have 298 words, post on www.menshealth.com at April 24, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.