Young pop star Son Tung M-TP will compete for the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) Best Worldwide Act 2015 in Italy next month. The singer was chosen as the representative from Southeast Asia by defeating six competitors â Faizal Tahir of Malaysia, James Reid and Nadine Lustre of the Philippines, NOAH of Indonesia, Slot Machine of Thailand and The Sam Willows of Singapore. The nominees were chosen based on their professional activities, including record sales, frequency of appearances on radio and television, online watching and listening, popularity on social media, and ticket sales. Votes for the Best Worldwide Act award will be taken through MTV EMA networks, including websites, Facebook and mobile apps. Son Tung MT-P will compete with five others from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea for the award via the website asia.mtvema.com. The MTV EMA 2015 awards will be held on November 25 at the Mediolanum Forum in Milan. The event will attract international stars such as Pharrell William, Ed Sheeran & Rudimantal and Tori Kelly. Born in 1994 in Thai Binh province, Son Tung MT-P began his professional career in Ho Chi Minh City in 2011. He quickly became a phenomenon in the…
- Pop singer fined for spreading fake Covid-19 news
- Yohan dead at 28 – TST K-Pop singer dies as devastated family won’t reveal cause of death
- Aspiring pop singer finds her true self after intersex diagnosis
- Many Vietnamese destinations honoured by Travelers’ Choice Awards 2020
- British-Japanese pop singer Rina Sawayama says her nationality bars her from top music prizes
- Cult Pop Singer-Songwriter Emitt Rhodes Dies at 70
- Art-Pop Singer Halsey on Being Bipolar, Bisexual and an 'Inconvenient Woman'
- Pop singer fined for spreading false news on Covid-19
- Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin are engaged after only recently reuniting: 'Love wins' the pop singer declares
- Singer John Mellencamp awarded Woody Guthrie Prize
Vietnamese young pop singer to take on MTV at Italy awards have 309 words, post on at March 24, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.