On the third floor of the West Wing, one flight past the stairwell portrait of President Donald Trump talking on his Android phone, is an office once occupied by Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to Barack Obama; Karl Rove, senior adviser to George W. Bush; and First Lady Hillary Clinton. By cramped White House standards, it’s an expansive space, complete with a desk, a conference table, a couch, a bookshelf stocked with a single copy of The Art of the Deal, a duffel bag full of family photos and a couple of pairs of Spanx — and, through the blinds, a view of the Washington Monument. And on this February day, its current tenant, Kellyanne Conway, was explaining how her life had changed in the nine months since she joined the campaign of the man who would ultimately become the 45th president of the United States — for one thing, she now answers to “Blueberry.” That’s because she’s one of the only officials in the White House, other than President Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence, to have Secret Service protection — which staffers receive at the special request of the president, who has famously referred to her as “my Kellyanne.” She… Read full this story
- Kellyanne Conway's Husband Says Trump Foundation Investigation Should Be Referred to U.S. Attorney's Office
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says ‘nobody likes’ family separation policy, tries again to blame Democrats
- Kellyanne Conway Just Called Donald Trump 'Commander In Cheese' And Twitter Can't Handle it
- Trump Aide Who Made 'Dying' John McCain Comment Could Get Another White House Job, Kellyanne Conway Says
- The Briefing: Conway spins while Trump tweets
- KellyAnne Conway just referred to Donald Trump as the 'Commander of Cheese'
- Kellyanne Conway says she's still an Eagles fan in chaotic CNN interview
- Kellyanne Conway says she's still an Eagles fan in CNN interview even John Berman called 'silly'
- George Conway, lawyer and Kellyanne Conway's husband, makes case for Mueller investigation
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
Kellyanne Conway Is the Real First Lady of Trump’s America have 325 words, post on nymag.com at March 18, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.