Today Sega announced its financial results for the first nine months of fiscal year 2017, ended on December 31st, 2016.All income values are in the black, and showing a large increase compared to the same period last year.We also get a detailed breakdown of the results for the Entertainment Content business, which includes games. Specifically, we get mentions of “favorable” performance of Phantasy Star Online 2, and higher packaged games sales year-on-year thanks to Yakuza 6: The Song of Life and Football Manager 2017.With regard to the Entertainment Contents Business, in the field of digital game software, “PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2,” which celebrated its fourth anniversary since its release, won the PlayStation Network Award for the second consecutive year, and it continuously remained favorable.With regard to titles for smart devices, sales remained robust mainly for existing major titles including “Hortensia SAGA” and “Puyopuyo!! Quest,” for which the Group held various events, and “CHAIN CHRONICLE 3” the significant update and the third installment of “CHAIN CHRONICLE – Kizuna no Shintairiku.” In addition, as an initiative of “Multi-device × One Service,” which aims to maximize the contacts between players and game, “SOUL REVERSE ZERO,” the first installment of the “SOUL REVERSE” series for… Read full this story
- Mo Salah tests positive for coronavirus days after Liverpool star attended brother’s wedding in Egypt
- EXCLUSIVE: So much for the Strictly bubble! Nicola Adams and Katya Jones are forced to PULL OUT of the show after pro dancer tests positive for COVID-19... and shocked star has no idea how she caught it
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon Test Answers - all Ounabara Vocational School exam answers
- Tyra Banks is BLASTED on Twitter as fans react to her Dancing With The Stars host debut after replacing Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews: 'Can she be the first one sent home?'
- Strictly in chaos: Motsi Mabuse 'to be replaced by Anton Du Beke for two weeks' after she announces she has to isolate due to 'urgent trip' to Germany
- Joe Biden starts appointment blitz with 5am announcement of his COVID task force led by Obama's surgeon general Vivek Murthy, and including Obamacare architect Zeke Emanuel and NIH whistleblower Rick Bright
- 'Jobs have been lost for nothing!' Rishi Sunak faces fury from workers made redundant just before he announced extension to furlough scheme - amid questions over why it's continuing until March
- UK announces 23,254 more Covid cases and 162 deaths - the highest Sunday rise since May 24 but only up 7% since last Sunday
- Donald Trump tests positive for coronavirus
- I'm A Celebrity's AJ Pritchard 'tests positive for coronavirus' days before launch
Sega Announces Positive Financial Results Thanks to Yakuza 6, Phantasy Star Online 2 and More have 419 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at February 5, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.