Sean Spicer often looks guilty of something. He looks like the person who went into the work refrigerator, saw the juice with your name on it and drank it anyway—and put it back with not the slightest ounce of shame. Spicer also seems like the driver you end up cursing out on the freeway because he sees you trying to get over to make an exit but speeds up to block you from doing so. For no other reason than he can and he likes to inflict pain on others. The man looks salty as hell at all times. For those who missed this when he served as Republican National Committee spokesman, they’re learning it now that this curmudgeon, who looks exactly like Howard the Duck if Howard the Duck met a scientist who could turn him into a human being, serves as White House press secretary. In his debut, Spicer did not take questions. Instead, Spicer berated the press for correctly reporting that the crowds for Minute Maid Mao’s inauguration were pathetic, or “Sad!” as some wannabe dictators would say. Evidently the man was sent out by his new boss to play into his delusions of grandeur and incessant… Read full this story
- Trump ducks the real enemy
- Lana Del Rey reveals she bought her silver Grammy dress 'last minute' at a MALL... as the singer says she is 'happy' with beau Sean Larkin
- Doctors say it is too risky for schools to open on June 1 while children's tsar urges unions and ministers to 'stop squabbling' and get pupils back to the classroom as soon as possible
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock backtracks on threat to ban ALL public exercise if people keep sunbathing during coronavirus lockdown
- The GOP Is the Problem. Is ‘Human Identity Politics’ the Solution?
- 'We cannot afford to wait for a vaccine which may never arrive': Children's tsar warns unions and ministers to 'stop squabbling' in reopening row as Hartlepool joins Liverpool in REFUSING to restart classes on June 1 and doctors warn it's too risky
- Virus-related illness a threat to children
- The Latest: Japanese leaders press PM to hasten measures
- Obamagate: Donald Trump accusing Barack Obama of ‘biggest scandal in history’
- Coronavirus: US turning on its top expert, Dr Anthony Fauci
Sean Spicer Looks Like Howard the Duck in Human Form, Is Scared of Children and Is a Terrible Press Secretary have 371 words, post on www.theroot.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.