Cao Bang’s last remote commune accesses power Son Lap commune in Bao Lac district has become the last commune in the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang to access electricity from the national power grid. Total investment for the project to supply power to the remote commune is VND23.83 billion (US$1.05 million). The project includes 6.738km of 35kV middle-voltage transmission line, three transformer stations with a total capacity of 300kVA, and 9,379km of low-voltage line. Located about 140km from Cao Bang city, Son Lap commune covers over 4,000 hectares with many high rocky mountains. Its residents are mostly from ethnic minority groups, including Mong, Dao, Tay and Nung. The majority of local households are poor, with backward customs and low literacy. The project, invested by the Electricity of Vietnam’s Northern Power Corporation (EVN NPC), is expected to improve socio-economic situation in the localities, while enhancing political-social awareness of locals. Hanoi plans second rapid bus route in push for public transport The much-touted BRT system had a rough start at a middling speed, but passenger numbers are picking up. Soon after Hanoi launched its first rapid bus service to mixed results, officials have announced that a new route will be added,…
- Study finds depression linked to social media twice as high among girls compared to boys
- Alyssa Milano Exposes 'Deep-Rooted Racism', Stirs Up Social Media
- New film shown in schools warns children of dangers of social media
- Government behind target for social housing builds this year
- "Disappointing" drop in homes built for social rental in Cov
- European Parliament brings ‘social Europe’ a step forward
- Jim Donegan funeral told that some family members discovered death through social media
- 'Brexit has eclipsed urgent social care reform and is leaving behind those in need'
- Generalitat to refurbish 36 social housing units on Orihuela Costa
- What time is the BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018 on tonight? TV schedule, streaming and social media details
Social 9/1 have 311 words, post on at January 8, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.